Full Day $350
Half Day $250
Free Delivery on full day rentals. Some Restrictions Apply.
Half Day Rental (4 Hours): 8:30 am – 12:30 pm or 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Full Day Rental: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Overnight Rentals are considered with two full days
- Local Maps
- Operation Instruction
- Goggles, new in box, $15.00 yours to keep
- Head Sox, new, $5.00 yours to keep
- Trailer 14’ with 4 tie down straps $15.00 per day
- Trailer 26’ with 8 tie down straps $30.00 per day
- Insurance is required at an additional cost of $15 per day and has a $2,500 deductible.
- Insurance has a $2,500 deductible, requiring a $2,500 credit authorization on a major credit card.
- Late returns will be billed at a rate of $150 per hour.
Refunds / Cancelation
- Cancelations require 2 weeks’ notice to receive a full refund.
- 50% cancelation fee between 2 weeks and 48 hours before scheduled rental
- No refund if cancelation occurs within 48 hours before scheduled rental.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather. Please dress appropriately.
- All deposits and additional charges will be settled immediately after all rental returns.
- Excessively dirty and muddy machines will be charges a $50 cleaning fee. Dusty and sandy are not considered excessively dirty. Machine will need to be cleaned prior to check in can occur.
- What Do I Wear? Our Polaris RZR’s have enclosed foot wells, doors, and roll cages, so you will be pretty well protected. However we do recommend wearing sturdy shoes, with long pants and long shirts, or take a jacket. It will most likely be dusty, and it can be cool in the mornings and evenings.
- Do I need a trailer or can I ride from your location? No a trailer is not necessary! All of our ATV / UTV Rentals are street legal and can be driven on the highways, and all major trails systems can be reached within a short distance from our location at Long Valley Junction. However if you would like to jump to a specific location to begin riding trailers are available for a nominal fee. Or for a small fee you can arrange for pickup and delivery of your ATV / UTV Rental.
- What does your pickup and delivery entail? For an extra fee (depending on location) we can drop-off and pick-up our ATV / UTV Rental at your location or your desired destination, whether it is your hotel, rental cabin, or a specific riding destination such as Coral Pink Sand Dunes or Sand Hollow State Park. Service includes drop-off, pick-up, fuel, cleaning, and check out check in procedures. This is great for those who want to get the most from their rental experience. Unfortunately this service is only available for full day and multi day ATV / UTV Rentals.
- Can my friends and children operate the ATV / UTV? Yes, adults 18 years old and older who have a valid drivers’ license and sign the rental agreement can operate the ATV / UTV Rental.
- Do you offer discounts? Yes, we offer a 10% discount to military veterans, current military, and all public safety personnel, such as police officers, fire fighters, and paramedics. Proof of eligibility required. We also offer a 10% discount for multiple machine rentals.